MF International Consulting LLC specializes in strategic consulting to domestic and foreign companies seeking to enter or expand sales in the U.S. Federal Government market. Our former federal acquisition officials and practitioners know the government’s process for purchasing goods and services from the inside out.
Coupled with sophisticated intelligence-gathering capabilities and close interaction with major government customers, we are well-positioned to provide the key insights needed for companies to maximize opportunities for federal contracts in the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, as well as other federal agencies. Our advisory services include strategic business development and government relations support with key federal customers. We help assess government requirements and needs, and advise on how best to position commercial solutions to satisfy those requirements. We work with clients to identify appropriate contracting channels and support efforts to bringing products, services and technologies to the attention of government customers.
Where appropriate, we assist in identifying commercial partners for teaming and joint venture opportunities. We have years of experience enabling companies to pursue government business in such diverse sectors as medical services, surveillance technologies, and ballistic and blast protective materials, to ship repair, renewable energy, and military uniforms.
Representative projects include:
- Support to a Western Pacific medical services company on opportunities with DOD and the State Department both in the U.S., and overseas locations.
- Positioning a large provider of landfill gas and electric power generation to enter the expanding DOD Alternative Energy market.
- Support to a small technology company in identifying federal opportunities for its best-of-class handheld elemental analyzer, obtaining government funding for advanced development, and obtaining its first contracts with the federal government.
- Assistance to a manufacturer of surveillance cameras in assessing potential opportunities with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and other agencies;
- Developing opportunities in the U.S. market for the overseas inventor of a protective glass product, including by identifying government customers and purchasing channels, commercial partners, and strategies for bringing the technology to market.